The Big Bang Theory

Series 10 returns to Nine 8.30 Thursday nights from 9 February.

Sheldon is determined to convince Amy they should procreate.

Koothrappali is reluctant to tell the gang what the new woman he’s dating does for a living.

0 Likes

The Big Bang Theory executive producer Chuck Lorre is just like every other American: politics are the only thing he can think about these days. His last two TBBT vanity cards – notes to viewers he inserts in the end credits of his shows – have been political. Last week he issued a warning about President Trump’s fascist tendencies, and this week he mused on one of the primary architects of that authoritarian agenda, White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.

Lorre writes:

_If the free press is the enemy of the people, and I’m part of the people, it would follow that Rachel Maddow is out to get me. Now I don’t mean to diminish her intellect, which is considerable, but as enemies go, with that Ricky Nelson pompadour and big, goofy grin, she doesn’t exactly strike terror in my heart. On the other hand, Little Stevie Van Breitbart, who I assume is a friend of the people and looks like he just woke up from a three-day bender, scares the $#!+ out of me.

0 Likes

Reports out today that renewal for the show depends on Melissa Rauch and Mayim Balik getting the same money as other cast members.

0 Likes

The Big Bang Theory has officially landed a two-season renewal, meaning CBS’ long-running comedy will be on the air at least through season 12 in 2019, EW has learned.

0 Likes

Go home David you’re drunk - this is what happens when you’re a one-man show… can’t even get a program right.

New episodes of Two and a Half Men are back on Nine next Tuesday, with a double episode from 7:30pm.

It picks up from S10E11 “The Birthday Synchronicity.”

While Howard and Bernadette welcome their new baby into the world, Amy celebrates her own birthday with Sheldon.

This aired in the US in December.

S10E12 “The Holiday Summation” will follow at 8pm.

Sheldon and Amy visit Penny and Leonard after the holidays and tell them about their terrible trip to Texas.

The following two weeks are non-survey for Easter, and Nine is yet to confirm its plans.

Tuesday April 4 on Nine.

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes