Renewals and Axings

The Orville Great. Enjoy this show gets better every episode this weeks was a great episode about fears

S W a T am enjoying this show so far
Star trek Discovery. It’s going to seem like a long time waiting to Jan 7th for the next episode. (the preview looks great). Now that CBS owns Ten I hope they start showing the series.

My Bad, got Seal Team and Swat confused… same :poop: different name

Murder Uncovered (Seven) - AXED

Statement on Murder Uncovered

Seven today confirmed that it would not be proceeding with a new series of Murder Uncovered.

Commenting, Craig McPherson, Seven’s Director of News and Public Affairs, said: “It is never easy to decide not
to proceed with a programme but unfortunately, we have had to make a tough call in these tough times.

“Murder Uncovered set the benchmark in the true crime genre thanks to an extraordinarily talented team. I wish
each and every one of them, the very best. It was a great programme and I thank them all for their work.”

As announced at Seven West Media’s annual results and at the company’s annual general meeting, Seven West
Media is undertaking a series of initiatives to streamline its business and reduce costs, as is the case across the
media sector.

The Good Place (NBC) - RENEWED

Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Netflix) - RENEWED

SMILF (Showtime) - RENEWED

Mindhunter (Netflix) - RENEWED

Stranger Things (Netflix) - RENEWED

Shooter (USA) - RENEWED

Berlin Station (EPIX) - RENEWED

Marvel’s The Punisher (Netflix) - RENEWED

Mr. Robot (USA) - RENEWED

The Secret Daughter (Seven) - AXED

Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (BBC America) - AXED