Oscars

0 Likes

FULL LIST OF NOMINEES

Best picture: Call Me By Your Name, Darkest Hour, Dunkirk, Get Out, Lady Bird, Phantom Thread, The Post, The Shape of Water, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Best director: Paul Thomas Anderson, Phantom Thread; Guillermo del Toro, The Shape of Water; Greta Gerwig, Lady Bird; Christopher Nolan, Dunkirk; Jordan Peele, Get Out.

Best actor: Timothee Chalamet, Call Me by Your Name; Daniel Day-Lewis, Phantom Thread; Daniel Kaluuya, Get Out; Gary Oldman, Darkest Hour; Denzel Washington, Roman J. Israel, Esq.

Best actress: Sally Hawkins, The Shape of Water; Frances McDormand, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri; Margot Robbie, I, Tonya; Saoirse Ronan, Lady Bird; Meryl Streep, The Post.

Best supporting actor: Willem Dafoe, The Florida Project; Woody Harrelson, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri; Richard Jenkins, The Shape of Water; Christopher Plummer, All the Money in the World; Sam Rockwell, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Best supporting actress: Mary J. Blige, Mudbound; Allison Janney, I, Tonya; Lesley Manville, Phantom Thread; Laurie Metcalf, Lady Bird; Octavia Spencer, The Shape of Water.

Best original screenplay: The Big Sick (Emily V. Gordon and Kumail Nanjiani), Get Out (Jordan Peele), Lady Bird (Greta Gerwig), The Shape of Water (Guillermo del Toro and Vanessa Taylor), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Martin McDonagh).

Best adapted screenplay: Call Me by Your Name (James Ivory), The Disaster Artist (Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber), Logan (screenplay by Scott Frank and James Mangold and Michael Green; story by James Mangold), Molly’s Game (Aaron Sorkin), Mudbound (Dee Rees and Virgil Williams).

Best foreign-language film: A Fantastic Woman, Chile; The Insult, Lebanon; Loveless, Russia; On Body and Soul, Hungary; The Square, Sweden.

Best animated feature: The Boss Baby, The Breadwinner, Coco, Ferdinand, Loving Vincent.

Best documentary feature: Abacus: Small Enough to Jail, Faces Places, Icarus, Last Men in Aleppo, Strong Island.

Best cinematography: Blade Runner 2049 (Roger Deakins), Darkest Hour (Bruno Delbonnel), Dunkirk (Hoyte van Hoytema), Mudbound (Rachel Morrison), The Shape of Water (Dan Laustsen).

Best film editing: Baby Driver (Jonathan Amos and Paul Machliss), Dunkirk (Lee Smith), I, Tonya (Tatiana S. Riegel), The Shape of Water (Sidney Wolinsky), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Jon Gregory).

Best sound mixing: Baby Driver, Blade Runner 2049, Dunkirk, The Shape of Water, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Best sound editing: Baby Driver, Blade Runner 2049, Dunkirk, The Shape of Water, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Best visual effects: Blade Runner 2049, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Kong: Skull Island, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, War for the Planet of the Apes.

Best makeup and hairstyling: Darkest Hour, Kazuhiro Tsuji, David Malinowski and Lucy Sibbick; Victoria & Abdul, Daniel Phillips and Lou Sheppard; Wonder, Arjen Tuiten.

Best costume design: Beauty and the Beast (Jacqueline Durran), Darkest Hour (Jacqueline Durran), Phantom Thread (Mark Bridges), The Shape of Water (Luis Sequeira), Victoria & Abdul (Consolata Boyle).

Best production design: Beauty and the Beast, Blade Runner 2049, Darkest Hour, Dunkirk, The Shape of Water.

Best original score: Dunkirk (Hans Zimmer), Phantom Thread (Jonny Greenwood), The Shape of Water (Alexandre Desplat), Star Wars: The Last Jedi (John Williams), Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (Carter Burwell).

Best original song: “Mighty River” (Mudbound), “The Mystery of Love” (Call Me by Your Name), “Remember Me” (Coco), “Stand Up for Something” (Marshall), “This Is Me” (The Greatest Showman).

Best live-action short: DeKalb Elementary, Reed Van Dyk; The Eleven O’Clock, Derin Seale and Josh Lawson; My Nephew Emmett, Kevin Wilson, Jr; The Silent Child, Chris Overton and Rachel Shenton; Watu Wote/All of Us, Katja Benrath and Tobias Rosen.

Best animated short: Dear Basketball, Glen Keane and Kobe Bryant; Garden Party, Victor Caire and Gabriel Grapperon; Lou, Dave Mullins and Dana Murray; Negative Space, Max Porter and Ru Kuwahata; Revolting Rhymes, Jakob Schuh and Jan Lachauer.

Best documentary short: Edith+Eddie, Laura Checkoway and Thomas Lee Wright; Heaven is a Traffic Jam on the 405, Frank Stiefel; Heroin(e), Elaine McMillion Sheldon and Kerrin Sheldon; Knife Skills, Thomas Lennon; Traffic Stop, Kate Davis and David Heilbroner.

0 Likes

Oscars 2019 nominations (Feb 25 on Nine and 9Now)

Best Picture
Black Panther
BlacKkKlansman
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Favourite
Green Book
Roma
A Star Is Born
Vice

Best Actor
Christian Bale ( Vice )
Bradley Cooper ( A Star Is Born )
Willem Dafoe ( At Eternity’s Gate )
Rami Malek ( Bohemian Rhapsody )
Viggo Mortensen ( Green Book )

Best Actress
Yalitza Aparicio ( Roma )
Glenn Close ( The Wife )
Olivia Colman ( The Favourite )
Lady Gaga ( A Star Is Born )
Melissa McCarthy ( Can You Ever Forgive Me? )

Best Supporting Actor
Mahershala Ali ( Green Book )
Adam Driver ( BlacKkKlansman )
Sam Elliott ( A Star Is Born )
Richard E. Grant ( Can You Ever Forgive Me? )
Sam Rockwell ( Vice )

Best Supporting Actress
Amy Adams ( Vice )
Marina de Tavira ( Roma )
Regina King ( If Beale Street Could Talk )
Emma Stone ( The Favourite )
Rachel Weisz ( The Favourite )

Best Directing
Spike Lee ( BlacKkKlansman )
Pawel Pawlikowski ( Cold War )
Yorgos Lanthimos ( The Favourite )
Alfonso Cuarón ( Roma )
Adam McKay ( Vice )

Best Adapted Screenplay
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
BlacKkKlansman
Can You Ever Forgive Me?
If Beale Street Could Talk
A Star Is Born

Best Original Screenplay
The Favourite
First Reformed
Green Book
Roma
Vice

Best Animated Film
Incredibles 2
Isle of Dogs
Mirai
Ralph Breaks the Internet
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Best Cinematography
Cold War
The Favourite
Never Look Away
Roma
A Star Is Born

Best Costume Design
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs
Black Panther
The Favourite
Mary Poppins Returns
Mary Queen of Scots

Best Documentary Feature
Free Solo
Hale County This Morning, This Evening
Minding the Gap
Of Fathers and Sons
RBG

Best Documentary Short Subject
Black Sheep
End Game
Lifeboat
A Night at the Garden
Period. End of Sentence.

Best Film Editing
BlacKkKlansman
Bohemian Rhapsody
The Favourite
Green Book
Vice

Best Foreign-Language Film
Capernaum
Cold War
Never Look Away
Roma
Shoplifters

Best Makeup and Hairstyling
Border
Mary Queen of Scots
Vice

Best Original Score
Black Panther
BlacKkKlansman
If Beale Street Could Talk
Isle of Dogs
Mary Poppins Returns

Best Original Song
“All the Stars” ( Black Panther )
“I’ll Fight” ( RBG )
“The Place Where Lost Things Go” ( Mary Poppins Returns )
“Shallow” ( A Star Is Born )
“When a Cowboy Trades His Spurs For Wings” ( The Ballad of Buster Scruggs )

Best Production Design
Black Panther
The Favourite
First Man
Mary Poppins Returns
Roma

Best Animated Short Film
Animal Behaviour
Bao
Late Afternoon
One Small Step
Weekends