Legends of Tomorrow

Dancing Queen:
Season 4, Episode 3.
The episode title refers to Elizabeth II herself as mayhem occurs when the Queen with her dancing made her go off-track.
Sara mentioned the song Anarchy In The UK by the Sex Pistols. This episode came on November 5 2018 and eight days earlier on October 28 fellow time travel series Doctor Who had coincidentally Arachnids In The UK as it is a variation in name of that song.
We see the Queen’s corgis. Coincidentally the last of these corgis died recently on October 26 2018, just ten days before this episode came on.
I found out about this more recently after midnight on October 27 on the ABC Radio Nightlife quiz and coincidentally I listened to this quiz on that morning as it had Doctor Who as a category.
This is rather a lacklustre episode especially when Constantine went to see his parents at a time before her mother died when she gave birth to him and that went so terribly.
The Leprechaun Charlie shapeshifted into the Legends before getting stuck in Amaya’s form thanks to Constantine.
The production team has evidently found a way to keep Maisie Richardson-Sellers on the show as Amaya has left the Legends.
Not surprised that Sara decided to put off in telling Nate about Charlie in Amaya’s form and we have to wait for his reaction to this.
That plant made me think of the one in Little Shop of Horrors and gets a variation of a reference with Little Office of Horrors.

Wet Hot American Bummer:
Season 4, Episode 4.
Ava joins the Legends for a mission at a camp in 1995 in this obvious play on horror movies that took place at camp.
Fun when Sara and Ava turned themselves into little girls in their investigation.
Funny where Nora Darhk is now doing.

A reminder here that Charlie was a shapeshifter. This episode came on Australian television on Tuesday November 12 2018 8:30pm and at the same time 10 Peach showed Charmed (2018) 1.5 Other Women which coincidentally also presented a shapeshifter.