Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)

Discovered the following cast members for Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:
Maribeth Monroe, Missi Pyle and Purab Kohli

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle Official Trailer #2:

The Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle trailer has started showing in Australian cinemas although it says Coming Soon instead of a firm date as I discovered when waiting for The Lego Ninjago Movie which coincidentally also featured a jungle.

The Sydney Sunday Telegraph on November 19 2017 has an interview with Kevin Hart on his role in the upcoming Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle late next month in December.
This piece has a picture of Hart with his co-stars including my wife Karen Gillan in a scene from the movie.
The article writer Vicky Roach mentioned my wife Karen briefly in her article saying that she is part of a star-studded line-up.

For Australian audiences the movie will be released on Boxing Day and for Australian Doctor Who fans it is on the same day as Twice Upon A Time.

The Sydney Sunday Telegraph on December 3 2017 features a guide on the movie releases this Christimas/New Year period which includes Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle coming on Boxing Day and the accompanying picture of my wife Karen Gillan with her co-stars in the movie.

TV WEEK of December 16-22 2017 in its last page gave a small preview of its Summer Movie Guide in its next issue and it included a picture of my wife Karen Gillan with her co-stars in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

At the same time as Karen Gillan speaking as a Doctor Who alum on the new Doctor she also talked about her role in the upcoming Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle:

She said that she is the biggest Jumanji fan ever and that the original film is in her top three films, the others being 2001 & A Clockwork Orange.

I was walking to a cinema to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi when I came across a poster of Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle with my wife Karen Gillan on it on a bus.
Saw this poster again when I got to the said cinema.

When I got to see the said Star Wars: The Last Jedi not only did Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle trailer came on beforehand but also an Optus ad that incorporated clips from Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle.

Had an appointment this morning and when I caught a bus it was one that had the Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle poster with my wife Karen Gillan on it.
Not only that but during this ride I saw another Karen/Jumanji bus passing by.
If that wasn’t enough the bus I later caught for home was another Karen/Jumanji bus.
In between being on these two Karen/Jumanji buses I bought the latest issue of TV WEEK which includes Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle in its Holiday Movie Special accompanying with interviews with cast members Jack Black and Nick Jonas.
As well as a picture of my wife Karen with her co-stars in the movie, the Jumanji piece mentions my wife Karen with the character she plays in Ruby and mentioning her with her co-stars in its Cheat Sheet and Jonas saying seeing my wife Karen, Black, Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart on the first day on set.

The Sydney Sunday Telegraph on Christmas Eve 2017 has a review by Vicky Roach of Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

Under the headline, “Reboot a walk on the wild side”, Roach gave the film three stars and the verdict of “Game over”.

My wife Karen Gillan’s name is included in the brief cast list of this review and for the character she plays that of “a butt-kicking heroine” and a picture of my wife Karen with her co-stars in the movie accompanied this review.

Elsewhere on this paper is an interview with cast member Jack Black about playing a 16-year old girl transported to a man’s body with Black being the man.
This is accompanied by another picture of my wife Karen, Black and their co-stars in the movie.
This article written by Neala Johnson mentioned my wife Karen in the piece saying that she played “the timid bookworm in a kick-butt “killer of men” and quoted from my wife Karen about Black’s take on teenage girlhood.

My wife Karen said that Black’s take on teenage girlhood was “alarmingly accurate” and in fact she had to be reminded that she was the only female on the Hawaiian set.
My wife Karen then says that Black “somehow grounds it in such reality that I totally brought into it.”

My wife Karen Gillan Thanks Dr Who for Getting Her the Role in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle | This Morning:

This was posted on December 8 2017, the day before my birthday on December 9 and I love Karen in her birthday suit.
I Matthew See, a Chinese man, is in love with my wife Karen Gillan.

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:
My wife Karen Gillan plays Ruby Roundhouse the avatar in Jumanji for Martha (Morgan Turner) from reality and Karen is credited as playing Martha while Morgan Turner is credited in playing Young Martha.
My wife Karen had played Amy Pond in Doctor Who and what is curious from a Doctor Who fan standpoint of hearing her being called Martha in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle is that Doctor Who had its own Martha played by Freema Agyeman and predates my wife Karen’s Amy Pond.
Ten days after seeing this movie I again saw a bus with the poster of Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle with Karen on it and coincidentally this came on the same day that the ABC began a rerun of Martha episodes of Doctor Who.
Among the other members of the Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle cast is Colin Hanks and just as this movie was released in December 2017, my wife Karen had earlier appeared with his father Tom Hanks in the movie The Circle which was released earlier in 2017.
Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle was directed by Jake Kasdan and he previously directed Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle cast member Jack Black in Sex Tape.
I Matthew See did a sex tape with my wife Karen in the TV movie 7 Days In Hell.
Coincidentally I also saw Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle lead actor Dwayne Johnson in San Andreas.
For me personally as the soon game started I was eager to see its end.
Very uneasy playing this game.

Karen Gillan and two stunt doubles on Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:

A month after seeing Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle I coincidentally saw Nick Jonas in the Mr Sunshine episode Employee of the Month as well as seeing Rhys Darby in his regular role in Wrecked season 2.
In the midst of all this I read up on the possibility of a Jumanji 3 with my wife Karen Gillan saying an alternate ending for Welcome to the Jungle would have left the door open for another movie but it did not due the changed ending.
Personally I would be very content if Welcome to the Jungle is the end of the Jumanji story.
Welcome to the Jungle was mainly made as a tribute to the late original star of Jumanji Robin Williams.
It has fulfilled this purpose and frankly further Jumanji movies would simply diminish the memory of Williams.

My wife Karen Gillan on Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Doctor Who, Avengers: Infinity War & Horror Movies:

TV WEEK of April 14-20 2018 has a small piece on Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle as it arrives on DVD, Blu-ray and digital on April 11.
It includes a picture of my wife Karen Gillan with her co-stars from the movie and the article itself briefly mentions her as commando and dance-fighter Ruby Roundhouse.

My wife Karen Gillan was interviewed by the Sydney Sunday Telegraph’s Neala Johnson for an article on April 29 2018 about her role as Nebula in Avengers: Infinity War
The article is presented under the headline “It’s Personal” and followed by the subheading “Karen Gillan was both fighter and fan while working on the star-studded Avengers epic”
The pictures that are presented of her are of her at the Avengers: Infinity War world premiere and from her at the world premiere it has an arrow pointing to her as Nebula.
Curiously enough the picture of Nebula that was used is one that I saw on the Internet just hours before coming across this article.

It also presented a picture of her with her co-stars in Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle as it also looked at this movie.

On Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle, Johnson says that my wife Karen threw her arms in the air when Johnson told her that it became the 13th biggest box office hit of all time in Australia.

My wife Karen:
“It’s so exciting to see how well people have responded to the film. That’s really cool.”
Johnson also said that Karen is a fan of the original Jumanji in childhood and there was no way she would have let the remake spoil its legacy.

My wife Karen Gillan Interview on Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle:

Orange Carpet Special Edition: Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle with my wife Karen Gillan:

Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle with my wife Karen Gillan makes its Australian free to air debut on 7, this Saturday November 30 7pm.