I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

There is a new show coming to Ten, I’m an Employee, Get me Out of Here

TEN Launches New Facebook Series: Edge Of The Jungle.
First Ever I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Online-Only Companion Show.

Ten

Network Ten today announced a brand new, online-only companion series for the hit family
entertainment sensation I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!, which returns to TEN and WIN
Network on Sunday, 28 January at 7.30pm.

Sponsored by KFC, Edge Of The Jungle will be presented by Scott Tweedie from Network Ten’s
The Loop and will be posted exclusively on Facebook as native video, before becoming available
on Ten’s online and streaming service, tenplay.

In 2017, audiences could not get enough of seeing what happened to the celebrities once they
left the African jungle. Videos of former campmates enjoying their first moments of freedom
attracted huge audiences on Facebook, with the show’s official Facebook page recording an
average weekly post reach of 7.9 million last season, up 29% on 2016.

In 2018, Network Ten will take this engagement to the next level with Edge Of The Jungle, giving
audiences a behind-the-scenes look at what happens before the celebrities enter the jungle and
what they do as soon as they leave.

Each episode of the 10-part series will run for approximately five minutes and promises to be
packed with unmissable moments for fans.

Network Ten Head of Marketing and Social Media, Brad Garbutt, said: “Network Ten sees
incredible value in producing original social content that gives fans more of the shows they love.
Edge Of The Jungle offers fans an exclusive look inside the world of our celebrities as they
discuss their jungle experiences with Scott.

“I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is live from the South African jungle five nights a week,
but there’s only so much content we can squeeze into each show. Edge Of The Jungle delivers a
side to the show that we have never seen before and will be fascinating to watch.”

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!’s series average television audience jumped a healthy 11%
in 2017, giving the show its second consecutive year of audience and commercial share growth.

Online catch-up viewing of the series soared 91% compared with 2016.

Record Number Of Partners Enter The Jungle.
KFC, Isuzu UTE Australia, Captain Morgan And Nutra-Life Join TEN’s I’m A
Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.

Ten

Network Ten and Multi Channel Network (MCN) today announced a record number of partners
will enter the jungle in 2018 when the fourth series of the hit family entertainment sensation I’m
A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! premieres on Sunday, 28 January at 7.30pm, only on TEN and
WIN Network.

Six key brands in Australia are partnering with the highly-anticipated new season, which
promises to deliver more thrilling surprises and must-watch moments that get the whole of
Australia talking.

KFC, Isuzu UTE Australia, Captain Morgan and Nutra-Life are backing the show, which is
broadcast live, five nights a week from South Africa. More companies have also partnered with
the new season but cannot be named at this stage.

Network Ten Executive General Manager, Revenue and Client Partnerships, Rod Prosser, said:
“The demand around I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! this year has been sensational and
we’re thrilled that so many big names have aligned themselves with this truly brand-safe format

“The family favourite program is one of our biggest properties and has grown its audience and
commercial share each year, delivering fantastic results for our clients on a format they know
works. Last year’s season launched to a total audience of 1.18 million, with the series average up
11% on 2016 and the Grand Finale up 37%. Online catch-up also soared 91% during 2017, with
video views on tenplay up 101% year-on-year.

“This year’s celebrity cast is set to be the most impressive yet and is sure to capture the nation’s
hearts and deliver even more laughs and surprises.”

MCN National Content and Brand Partnerships Director, Tania Jones, said: “As I’m A
Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! continues to experience consistent audience growth, the show
is also gaining in popularity with marketers.

“We’re thrilled to have achieved a record number of partners in 2018, all leading brands
committed to working with premium content. One of the other key attractions is the program’s
flexibility and seamless integration opportunities. Partners can rest assured their products are
showcased in the best light, resulting in true business outcomes.”

KFC CMO Angela Richards, said: “KFC Australia is excited to be sponsoring I’m A Celebrity…Get
Me Out Of Here!, a show that captivates audiences across the nation. The eclectic combination
of celebrity personalities creates widespread conversations both in and out of homes. KFC is
thrilled at the opportunity to help people enjoy a great night in and looks forward to watching
some epic TV moments when people are being true to themselves and freeing their inner spirit –
something we love to champion in everything we do.”

Isuzu UTE Australia General Manager, Marketing & PR, Mike Conybeare, said: “The remote
environment of the South African jungle mixed in with the no-pretence nature of I’m A
Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is in perfect alignment with our ‘Go Your Own Way’ brand
positioning. Not to mention that there is no better vehicle to get you out of the jungle (or into it
for that matter) than an Isuzu D-MAX or MU-X, so we are very excited to engage with Australian
families through the show and give them a chance to win a brand new Isuzu.”

Diageo Marketing Manager, Rum, Hayden Abercrombie, said: “Captain Morgan champions the
power of fun and symbolises the power of ‘the crew’ in creating rich experiences for all. That’s
why I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is the perfect place to be as it’s one of the most
entertaining shows on television and it’s about the journey the contestants take and the
incredible relationships they form along the way. We can’t wait to go on the must-watch journey
with them.”

Nutra-Life Marketing Manager, Aimee Cutajar, said: “Nutra-Life is thrilled to partner with
Network Ten’s television event of the year – I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!. The jungle
environment often inspires the celebrities to reflect and reassess their lifestyle, and we’re
excited to be a part of this journey with our specialty range of targeted health supplements.”

Another Infomercial show on 10

The first three “celebrities” have been named as AFL player Josh Gibson, actor Kerry Armstrong and tennis player Bernie Tomic.

Bernard Tomic has threatened to “out” Tennis Australia over what he says is corruption in the organisation.

Tomic has confirmed he will be a contestant in the latest series of Channel Ten series I’m a Celebrity … Get Me Out Of Here! which debuts tonight.

The Celebrities Are Ready To Enter The Jungle.
I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Is Back.
Premieres Tonight At 7.30pm. On the Ten/WIN Network.

Ten

Australia, the time has come. The long-awaited fourth season of the hit family entertainment sensation I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! launches tonight at 7.30pm, broadcasting live from the South African jungle, on the WIN Network.

After months of speculation, Australia will finally meet this year’s impressive and controversial batch of celebrities when hosts Julia Morris and Dr. Chris Brown unveil their identities in spectacular and terrifying fashion.

It is going to be wild when two feuding celebrities, an Aussie comedian, an AFL champion, an Aussie rocker, an iconic Australian actor, Australia’s stand-up queen, a television star, a pop sensation, a tennis star, a best-selling author and a loudmouth television star ditch their beds and baths for the bare necessities of jungle life.

But the welcoming party will come to an abrupt end when Julia and Chris drop a major bombshell on their new celebrity friends. Who will be the first celebrity to shout “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!”?

Get ready to hear the celebrities roar with one of the most wild nights of television I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has ever seen.

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.
Welcome Back To The Jungle.
Premieres Tonight At 7.30pm.
On the WIN Network.