I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

Carson Kressley (Queer Eye For The Straight Guy) has entered the Jungle.

VOTED OUT: Jay Laga’aia

Flood waters have hit the challenge location used in I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, with waters of around three metres caused by Cyclone Dineo.

Tonight’s Tucker Trial has been relocated to the treehouse set for the first time in 3 seasons.

“Obviously it has flooded the set here and now we are concerned about crocodiles coming down the river and also hippos tend to come in to the side of the rapids and hide,” safety consultant Paul ‘Risky’ Chivers told News Corporation.

But TEN head of entertainment and factual Stephen Tate said, “We chose this location with the full knowledge that it was prone to flooding and therefore have contingency plans and alternate locations in place ready to go.”

Who?

“I’m a Celebrity”… I’m sure we can call Bull Shirt on this

Steve Price threatens to quit after a fight with Keira.

Poor diddums.

I’m a sook and I want out of here

VOTED OUT: Kate Fisher.

Triple M’s Grill Team has vowed to never again interview Tziporah Malkah after a disastrous chat on radio this morning.

Kate’s not a celebrity!

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! smashes records online!

Streaming And Social Media Sensation.
tenplay Up 99%. Live Streaming Up 108%. Facebook Up 23%.

Network Ten’s hit family entertainment show I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has smashed records online, achieving a record number of video views on tenplay and generating a strong response across social media.

Across its first 22 episodes, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has recorded 6.39 million video segment views on tenplay, up 99% compared with the first 22 episodes last year.

Broadcasting live, five nights a week from South Africa, the show’s live audience online has exploded in 2017, with live stream video starts up 108% year-on-year. The first 17 episodes alone week up 87% on 2016 according to OzTAM’s seven-day online catch-up viewing data.

Innovative and exclusive content on tenplay, including short-form videos from the celebrity camp, have helped drive the record-breaking audience engagement. Video unique visitors are up 66% year-on-year and total video starts for live and catch-up viewing are up 99%.

Network Ten General Manager, Digital, Liz Baldwin, said:

“The interest in I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! on tenplay this year has been phenomenal and we’re thrilled to see audiences grow across all platforms.

“We are delivering exclusive and must-see moments on tenplay to fans wherever and whenever they are. The desire for extra content has never been stronger and we’re delighted that video views across our catch-up, live streaming and short form content have all soared this year.

“With lots more drama, fun and adventure to come, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! is set to continue being an online smash across all screens."

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! has also captured Australia’s attention across social media. The average weekly total Facebook post reach is 7.5 million, up 23% on 2016, and the average weekly Twitter impressions from the official program account is 1.5 million.

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!.
Sundays To Thursdays, 7.30pm.
On TEN

My Online embarrassment up 1000%

VOTED OUT: Tegan Martin.

Sandra Sully is again being taken from the newsroom in Sydney to go to South Africa for a publicity stunt.

She will deliver the “news” to the contestants in their final week in the “jungle.”

“I don’t consider myself a celebrity and I would never survive a second in those conditions. They are all my pet fears. I honestly don’t mind camping and so on but the bugs and grubs and daring stunts, count me out.”

Sully in the jungle

Ten has hit back at claims made today about a bitter legal war brewing between the network and former I’m A Celebrity campmate Tom Arnold.

Entertainment reporter Peter Ford revealed the story on the Kyle and Jackie O show this morning, claiming the dispute is over $US140,000.

However, Ten has shot down Arnold’s accusations, declaring them “unfounded and misleading.”

“Network Ten will not discuss the terms of a confidential agreement that was signed by Tom Arnold after legal and PR advice was provided to him, but we can confirm that Ten does not owe him any money under our agreement with him and we have made all payments owing to him."

I’m a Celebrity Pay Me

I’m a CRAP TV Show, get me out of here.

VOTED OUT: Ash Pollard

VOTED OUT: Lisa Curry

VOTED OUT: Steve Price

VOTED OUT: Nazeem Hussain.

How many Z List Celebrities were they keeping off the streets?

about 12

Casey Donovan wins