Avengers: Endgame

My wife Karen Gillan briefly as Nebula in Avengers: Endgame trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBQXrq87sio

As far as titles goes this is not my wife Karen’s first End as she had starred in Not Another Happy Ending (2014).

0 Likes

Avengers: Endgame Superbowl TV Spot includes my wife Karen Gillan:

0 Likes

Oh man! She’s definitely hot! :slight_smile:

By the way, newbie here as well. Aside from being a trivia enthusiast, I’m also a critter-lovin’ guy. I live with my Pomeranian, Andy. Whenever I’m outdoors, I usually walk my dog in the park, though as a precaution, I’d fit him with one of those Garmin Astro GPS collars, as he tends to wander off most of the time. So, that’s me. Have a nice day, everyone!

0 Likes

Karen Gillan is indeed hot, she is wife and therefore she is ALL MINE.

Gwyneth Paltrow has announced her retirement from the MCU and the upcoming Avengers: Endgame will be her swansong as Pepper Potts.

0 Likes

Avengers: Endgame trailer #2 includes my wife Karen Gillan:

0 Likes

Avengers: Endgame - Honor TV Spot includes my wife Karen Gillan:

0 Likes

Avengers Endgame trailer #3 includes my wife Karen Gillan:

0 Likes

Released in 2019, Avengers: Endgame is the 22nd movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and concludes the previous year’s Avengers: Infinity War.
A very good movie with some tragedies along the way.
That last scene was very heart-warming.
Having said all that my primary focus in watching Avengers: Endgame is my wife Karen Gillan playing Nebula and I am so in love with her.
I saw this movie in 3D and I never thought that I would see my wife Karen in 3D!
Before Nebula, my wife Karen was Doctor Who companion Amy Pond and that involve her time travelling.
Avengers: Endgame also has time travelling and Nebula was among those who time travelled. This meant that my wife Karen got to time travel again.
Due to time travel, Nebula meets her younger self.
This is not the first time that my wife Karen met herself due to time travel as it happened when she was Amy Pond in Doctor Who in Space and Time & The Girl Who Waited.

0 Likes

Avengers: Endgame was reviewed for The Sydney Sunday Telegraph on April 28 2019 by Vicky Roach but she did not mention my wife Karen Gillan as Nebula.
However my wife Karen as Nebula is in the picture with her fellow Avengers in a scene from the movie which was presented alongside the review.

0 Likes

Avengers’ including my wife Karen Gillan Reveal Their Co-Stars Real-Life Superpowers

0 Likes