Ant-Man and The Wasp

Ant-Man and The Wasp trailers:

First of all there is an extra scene after the end credits in case anyone decides to walk out beforehand.
Released in 2018, Ant-Man and the Wasp is the eighth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the 20th MCU film overall.
It is a sequel to 2015’s Ant-Man.
This time around it has Janet van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), Hank Pym’s wife (Michael Douglas) and Hope van Dyne’s (Evangeline Lilly) mother.
After the first Ant-Man movie Douglas had wanted his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Janet while Lilly wanted Pfeiffer and ultimately won out.
Other newcomers include Hannah John-Kamen, Laurence Fishburne and Walton Goggins.
Hannah John-Kamen plays the chief villain Ava Starr / Ghost. Quite sad with the backstory of Ava of why is the way she is.
Hannah John-Kamen impresses as this character and I didn’t expect anything from her. This is nothing personal but instead because of Killjoys the TV series that she headlines which hasn’t impress with at all.
Fishburne plays Bill Foster, a former colleague that Hank had a falling out with. When we first see Foster he was teaching a class and this is not the first time that Fishburne had taught a class as I seen him done so before in Higher Learning (1995).
In a flashback Fishburne’s son Langston plays a young Bill Foster. The resemblance between real life father and son is uncanny as I thought I was seeing Laurence in the flashback.
Goggins plays the other villain Sonny Burch and a comedic one at that.
Also worthy to mention are Randall Park and Abby Ryder Fortson.
Park plays FBI agent Woo who is Scott Lang’s (Paul Rudd) parole officer and quite funny the banter between Woo and Scott.
Abby Ryder Fortson plays Cassie, Scott’s daughter. Quite heart-warming the scenes between Scott and Cassie especially the loyally Cassie shows to her dad.
Ant-Man and the Wasp is a fun movie although there are moments that I felt uncomfortable with.
A highlight of this movie was the funny debate about truth serum.
Ant-Man and the Wasp takes place before the earlier released Avengers: Infinity War and Ant-Man and the Wasp mid-credits and post credit scenes links to Avengers: Infinity War making Ant-Man and the Wasp end on a cliffhanger.