Alex & The List

I saw this movie because it featured my wife Karen Gillan.
My wife Karen worked on this movie sometime before she had her long hair shaved off to play Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and Alex & The List has my wife Karen with her beautiful long hair intact.
However the release of Alex & The List did not prove forthcoming until May 4 2018 in the US.
May 4 2018 incidentally was the original release date for Avengers: Infinity War also with my wife Karen as Nebula before it was brought forward a week earlier.
In Alex & The List, my wife Karen plays a character called Lily which is also the name of her character in the 2015 TV movie 7 Days In Hell.
Having now seen Alex & The List I can easily understand why its release got delayed because it is simply isn’t good.
This film felt off to me as I was watching it and thinking on it now the premise of what the said list was about was absolutely ludicrous and it fell very flat on its face when the denouement was delivered.
My wife Karen appears fleetingly between scenes and speaking as someone who loves her very much her talents were wasted here with what she was given.
Alex & The List has been described as a rom-com but it is not in anyway funny.
A better rom-com and certainly my favourite is Not Another Happy Ending starring my wife Karen herself.

Along with my wife Karen, Alex & The List is headlined by Patrick Fugit as the said Alex and Jennifer Morrison as the author of the said list and also featuring Elvy Yost.

Fugit headlined the Outcast TV series (2016-present) and my wife Karen was in the 2010 movie of the same name released in March 2010 the month before her Amy Pond debut in Doctor Who.
Subsequent to their work on Alex & The List, Jennifer Morrison directed my wife Karen in the short film Warning Labels (2015) which also has a cameo by its said director.
More recently my wife Karen and Morrison were reunited for the yet to be released movie All Creatures Here Below.

Fugit and Morrisson had earlier worked together in the House season 3 episode Whac-A-Mole with the former a guest star and the latter a series regular.

Elvy Yost and my wife Karen would later appear in the earlier released movie The Circle (2017).