Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a fifth season.

Intrigueing end to the season

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 5 makes its world debut in the US on December 1 2017.

Agents of SHIELD has been very interesting in season 5 A great end to episode 6 this week and finally a proposal

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a sixth season.
However unlike the previous five season in which each had 22 episodes, the sixth will run for 13 episodes instead.

In Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Chloe Bennet plays Daisy Johnson/Quake.
Currently in the gap between Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D seasons 5 and 6 came the recent release of Marvel Rising: Initiation animated shorts which leads into the upcoming animated film Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors and Chloe Bennet reprised Daisy/Quake in both Marvel Rising titles.
However this does not seem to link Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and Marvel Rising together despite Chloe Bennet playing Daisy/Quake in both.
Unlike Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel Rising is not part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Daisy/Quake actually originated as a character in Marvel Comics.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been renewed for a seventh season way before the debut of the sixth season set for next year 2019.