Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Maidens

The Perfect Couple:
    Episode 8.
    A women's liberation group on Earth hopes to get Fulvia to get them to lead the women of Earth to snatch control of the planet from the men but they really in a big way overestimated their plan.
    Very very fun seeing Adam and Fulvia as a domestic couple.
    My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Security Council - Whoniverse, Blake's 7, Star Trek, Lost In Space, Babylon 5verse, Stargate, Buffyverse

My Doctor Who season count: 1-26 original series, 27-30 Paul McGann Big Finish (pre-2005), 31- current series.

What Have They Done to the Rain?:
    Episode 9.
    Written by Ian Stuart Black.
    Even though it takes place on Medusa and not on Earth, this episode tackles climate changes mere decades before it became a serious issue.
    Rudi sure gets to rub his nose in to the Medusan authorities especially Octavia with his warning on changes to Medusa's landscape.
    My Sci-Fi/Fantasy Security Council - Whoniverse, Blake's 7, Star Trek, Lost In Space, Babylon 5verse, Stargate, Buffyverse

My Doctor Who season count: 1-26 original series, 27-30 Paul McGann Big Finish (pre-2005), 31- current series.

The End of Time:
    Episode 10.
    Also the name of the David Tennant Doctor Who swansong.
    Prof. Evans gets to visit Medusa in order to negotiate the release of Liz and Rudi.
    The title subject presents a very intriguing episode here.
    Very eerily done.

Creatures of the Mind:
    Penultimate episode.
    Written by Ian Stuart Black.
    Very creepy situation here as a mysterious entity stalks Liz.

The Enemy:
    Series finale.
    Just as everybody goes home comes the encounter with the titular enemy.
    The tension that came out of the encounter with the enemy was not bad a pleasant way to end the series.

Thread Information